Full Equine Veterinary Services
There are many diseases that can affect horses.
At Yarra Ranges Animal Hospital we are fully equipped to perform medical work ups, including blood tests, faecal tests, ECGs and endoscopy of your horse. We alsoprovide a reproduction service, please see Equine Reproduction for more information.
Common diseases of horses include
- Endocrinopathies such as “Cushing’s Disease”
- Gastrointestinal diseases such as Colic or Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome
- Cardiac diseases
- Respiratory diseases
- Lameness treatments including imaging, DJD, and wound treatments
- Metabolic diseases leading to Weight Loss
- Neurological diseases such as Headshaking
Many diseasses can be avoided or detected early by ensuring regular health checks of your horse, and good preventative care.
If you want to book a check up of your horse, please contact our clinic.
Get In Touch
Professional Pet Care
Pet owners trust us to look after the needs of their beloved companions. We are specialists committed to delivering the very highest of veterinary care. If your enquiry is urgent please contact us by Telephone during business hours, or for emergencies please visit the Emergency page.