Why choose our Puppy Preschool?
Welcoming a new puppy into your family can be not only exciting but also a daunting experience. Our Puppy Preschool classes are designed to help you make your puppy’s introduction to their new family and surroundings as seamless as possible. Our teachers are highly experienced members of our team that are dedicated and passionate about assisting you with your puppy.
Topics covered over the 4 week course:
- Preventative Health – Vaccinations
- Parasite Control – Fleas, Intestinal Worms, Heartworm, Mites, Mange, Ticks
- Desexing & Microchipping
- Dental Care
- Basic training tips – sit, stay, lead walking
- Problem behaviour advice – mouthing, jumping, biting.
- House & toilet training advice
- Exercise, boredom busting tips & environmental enrichment
- Basic grooming advice
- Potential dangers around the home
- Responsible pet ownership
- Hospital Tour
- Where to now? Advice on further training
Our classes are held at our Lilydale Hospital on Thursday evenings from 7pm to 8pm over a 4 week period. The course is available to puppies aged between 8 – 16 weeks of age at a total cost of $100.
It is important that your puppy has received at least one vaccine prior to beginning the course.
If you have any queries or would like to book into a class please phone the Lilydale Hospital on 9739 5244.
If you would like to bring your Puppy to our Puppy Pre School, Please fill out the form below.
Get In Touch
Professional Pet Care
Pet owners trust us to look after the needs of their beloved companions. We are specialists committed to delivering the very highest of veterinary care. If your enquiry is urgent please contact us by Telephone during business hours, or for emergencies please visit the Emergency page.