Dr Kim Johnson is a member of the Australian College of Veterinary Scientists in equine medicine, and all of our vets are experienced with treating all horse problems and emergencies. We are all passionate about providing the best care and advice possible for you and your horse.
EQUINE SERVICES WE OFFER INCLUDE:
- Outcall consultations
- Worming and vaccinations, including Hendra accreditation
- Wound care and treatment
- Full equine medicine service, including In-House and external pathology; respiratory & cardiovascular medicine including endoscopy and ECG
- Lameness examinations including portable digital radiography – instant results at YOUR place!
- Pre- purchase examinations including full dental, lameness and eye exams with a written report
- Insurance Exams
- Dermatology including sarcoid treatment
- Microchipping including Australian Stud Book registration
- Equine Veterinary Dentistry – Dr Kim Johnson is a member of Equine Dental Vets
- Nutritional advice
- Ophthalmology / Eyes
- Equine Reproduction
- Foal medicine, IgG testing, plasma transfusions
- 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE – 0428 586 467.
Including colic, choke, foaling and infections.
NEWS! : Tendon Ultrasounds!
We now have brand new equipment allowing us to scan your horses’ legs in case of lameness or injury that appear to be related to the tendons. We can bring our ultrasound out to your property and get live viewing of the images on site. If you have any questions or would like your horse to be examined, please don’t hesitate to call us.
Read More About Our Equine Services
Get In Touch
Professional Pet Care
Pet owners trust us to look after the needs of their beloved companions. We are specialists committed to delivering the very highest of veterinary care. If your enquiry is urgent please contact us by Telephone during business hours, or for emergencies please visit the Emergency page.